We cannot believe how quickly 2018 has come and gone. It feels like just last week that we started the year and suddenly we are planning our Christmas break again.
Looking back, we realize how blessed we are and how much we have accomplished this year, all because of your continued support and trust in our services.
As you may know, we have grown quite a bit this year and have added a number of extra services through Live Consulting, ExtracTank, METSA and Chim Chimney and these have severely tested our resolve… but we are glad to report it is still smooth sailing.
Here is a quick overview of what we got up to 2018…
- Over 500 Canopies left sparkling clean through Extractor Hoods
- Over 50 extraction related installations of various sizes
- Medium and large tanks serviced monthly through ExtracTank (Over 400 for the year)
- 315 Chimney’s Serviced through Chim Chimney
- Over 100 mystery phone calls and 11 Mystery Visits to Hotels, Lodges and Resorts and a Tourism research report through Live Consulting
- Food and Beverage and Cookery Training for numerous clients through METSA
All in a days work…or 365 of them.
There were a few highlights of the year but if we have to pick one, it would be the day we were hanging off of ropes outside Nelspruit, cleaning windows at the University of Mpumalanga. How fun is our job!
2018 has really been a great year and we are so thankful for all the support we have received! Our ‘back end’ also got some upgrades with our Automated Scheduling System, reporting software and a whole new approach to customer interaction and feedback. (We hope you have noticed 😉 )
2019 Booking Coupons!!
Remember that you can book your own canopy clean, Fat Trap clean, Repair, Installation and a host of other services directly on our website, AND you get 5% discount when doing so. Insert this coupon code when making your booking: Gimme-5%
What’s happening in 2019? Oh we have so much planned…
- We have just launched our Fat Trap Cleaning services!!
- OHS management services will start running through Live Consulting from early in 2019
- Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports can be done through METSA (Due date is 30 April 2019!)
- We will be launching our official Facebook Page! Hope you ‘like’ that. 😉
- Look out for a new name in our Admin department!
- Funded Training Applications are now open through METSA!! (Contact Werner)
- An additional 10 Extract Tanks will be going to our clients early in January. (Do you have your tank yet??)
- We’ll be even more awesome than we were this year!
Phew… what a mouthfull.
From all of us here at Extractor Hoods (and partners) we wish you a Very Merry Christmas and an absolute blessed 2019. Please travel safe, be responsible and thank you so so much for your support in 2018. We look forward to working with you in 2019.
Rudi, Werner and the teams.